Name:
Location: Vancouver, WA

Mother of two...Kyle 14 and TJ 8. Career Professional. In love for REAL to my soul mate, Tatertot.

Friday, October 13, 2006

Hmmmm....what to do?

So it's Friday, I'm working (sort of)...and bored out of my head. I feel like I've been going a million miles a minutes for weeks now and I'm tired. My ex-husband is getting remarried next week. Interesting, but it's really not bothering me....honest! I guess I've truly gotten over the whole break up thing. It helps that I have a great family, great kids, and a great boyfriend. I still have some crap I need to deal with (long, long story) and since it's kind of painful and embarrassing, I've procrasitnated to the very last minute. Now, I get kind of choked up and my heart starts to pound. This is the result of stressing out about the consequences of my initial inaction and now the procrastrination on top of it. I'll scrounge around today to try and come up with some alternatives. UGH! Very stressful and very irresponsible. I won't kick my own ass too much cuz I know I've come a long way baby. Looking forward to a great weekend of soccer and football. My favorite things to do in the fall.

1 Comments:

Blogger Layers of Everything said...

About time you added stuff. Did you get it all worked out?

6:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home